Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What to Wear......???

So next week I will be going to see Curren$y @ The Troc in Philly...Im mad excited he is so dope the last time I saw someone in concert and got this excited was like in 03', and Jay-Z was the surprise guest I almost fell off the balcony from jumping up and down....but anywhooo.

I was contemplating wearing something cute and sexy since I would be with my other half possibly something to wear with heels, but I remembered that The Troc is standing room only, no seats, and I will be damned if I be there standing in heels all night and by the end of the night be broke down and ugly because I feet would be killing me. So opted for something comfy, funky, and cute.

 I just copped these Retro 3's, they're timeless, dope, and will keep me comfortable
I love a good t-shirt so I paired this with my J's from TheFreshness

For my bottoms, an always classic pair of white jeans, but with a sexy twist of the studs and distressed look from Z. Cavaricci.


No comments:

Post a Comment