Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding Fab

So yesterday Kate Middleton and Prince William finally got married...I personally didnt care I kind of wanted them to hurry up and get married so I could just stop hearing about it..Sheesh!!!
But I really tuned in just to see her dress, who was attending, and what they were wearing.




Kate's dress was designed by Sara Burton for Alexander Mcqueen. The dress was very beautiful, not what I expected though. I thought it would be more dramatic with alot more details but very elegant otherwise.

Kate's dress was the only thing that was talked about at the wedding but the hats and fascinators were a hot topic.








Im not sure of each the designers but I have a good idea that most of the designs were from Phillip Tracy. Haute

No comments:

Post a Comment