Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting to Know the Creator

Before I get into the good stuff I wanted to introduce myself and let ya'll know what to expect. My name is Katrina but I am mostly know as Juicy, Juice, Trina etc. I am a lover of all things fashion, the good bad and the ugly. Art is art and I am all about wearable art plus the classics are good too. My style is very versatile and comes in several varieties so expect a mix of everything. My style is very much influenced by my love of hip hop music and the culture, so dont fret if you see some music or mixtape reviews. I started this blog because in addition to having influenced the people around me in fashion I equally like to share things with people about fashion. I am also a plus sized chick so i will be giving alot of tips on clothing and style. So if you decide to keep coming back to see what im all about thanks and i would love suggestions. 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment